Bilingual People - Language recruitment fair for Dutch speaking professionals - Amsterdam, October 13th
|Location:||The Netherlands, Throughout Europe|
- Name:Bilingual People
Make a date in your diary to visit The Bilingual People – Language Recruitment Fair, at the NH Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam on the 13th October!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment. There is a huge demand for Dutch speaking professionals throughout Europe and this event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters across Europe Face to Face
The event offers Dutch speaking professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based throughout Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
If you are a Dutch speaker and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
• Abroad Experience
• Adam’s Multilingual recruitment
• Applied Medical Europe
• Booking.com NL
• CPL Language Jobs
• Delegate Recruitment
• European Patent Office
• Infosys BPO
• Sonos Europe
• SpeakUp Communications
• Stream NL
• Teleperformance NL
• Top Language Jobs
• Van Caem Klerks Group
• ZIW Zeitarbeit GmbH
Reasons why you should attend:
• The fair showcases National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with Dutch language skills for positions throughout Europe.
• There will be a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
• There will be various presentations and seminars taking place on the day to help you find you in the process of looking for a new job.
There are a limited number of free tickets available for this event which will be allocated strictly on a first come first serve basis. To claim your free entrance ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.