We are currently looking to recruit Italian or Spanish Speaking Language Testers to join our Language Quality Assurance team (Language Q.A) as soon as possible. Employment will be on a zero hours contact.
This role is an entry-level position and is aimed at a gamer with language skills who would like to enter the games industry but who is finding it difficult to gain experience.
We have 2 shifts including the Early Shift which runs from Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 3.00pm (35 hours per week) and our Late Shift which runs from Monday to Friday, 3.00pm to 10.30pm (35 hours per week).
• Carry out specific checks in a consistent and thorough manner as part of a structured test plan
• Ensure that all problems and bugs recorded are done so in an efficient and informative manner
• Write up bug reports to the high standard required by SEGA Europe. This includes using correct naming conventions and displaying a concise style of writing whilst ensuring that all the necessary information (what the bug is, how to recreate it, etc.) is contained within the report
• Use investigative skills to find problems, whilst continuing to complete tasks set by the Language Team Lead or Language Assistant Team Lead.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally in English, and in the language you are contracted to test for
• Experienced games player, including the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly
• An ability to recognise and analyse the inadequacies of an implemented system in a product
• Computer literate (Competent PC skills)
• Detail conscious
• Amiable and approachable
• Pro-activeness to think ahead and identify tasks that need to be carried out and the motivation to complete these on own initiative
• Ability to plan and carry out work when unsupervised
• Excellent ability in the use Word, Excel and Outlook.
For further details or to apply for this vacancy please click "Apply"
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from people who have submitted both a completed application form and CV.
In addition to this, we are unable to offer visa assistance and all applicants must have full eligibility to work in the UK to be considered for this opportunity.