Diamond Manufacturers - Operations Manager
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, EC1N 7RJ|
|Salary:||£30,000, OTE £40,000|
|Languages:||Arabic, English, Cantonese, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Romanian|
- Name:Diamond Manufacturers
We’re a leading manufacturer and B2C seller of luxury jewellery and are experiencing a tremendous amount of growth which will require the Operations Manager to work strategically with the General Manager to drive the company forward, improving efficiency, enhancing production capabilities and managing profitability.
Strengthening the senior management team, this new role is an excellent opportunity for the Operations Manager to make a difference, impart cultural change and be instrumental in developing effective systems and seeing the results of your efforts.
Operations Manager - The Role
- You will be responsible for the management and organisation of the Production team, defining KPI’s and monitoring the daily activities to ensure these are achieved and resources are effectively maximised.
- Ensuring the adherence to and further development of the systems and procedures so they are fully employed and accurately maintained.
- Working closely with the General Manager, you’ll proactively lead communication and functional relationships across the department, ensuring continuity of information and high standards, developing your staff through effective management, provision of training and appraisals at all levels, including apprentices
- Supporting the current Directors with their vision for the business your goal ultimately will be to drive the day to day running of the business.
Operations Manager – The Person
- You will have proven managerial experience in a multifunctional, project driven, operations environment.
- As a strategic planner and competent decision maker with strong problem solving skills, you will also be commercially astute – with a solid understanding of budgets, forecasts and financial planning as a bonus.
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills, you’ll be persuasive and resilient to influence others as well as being customer focused with the ability to secure new business and deliver on existing projects.
- Analytical and target focused, you’ll be numerate, organised, self-motivated and proactive, able to support others in their development, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills at both individual and team level.
- Capable of stepping in to assist Production Team with their duties to ensure KPIs or project targets are completed is a must.
£30,000 basic - £40,000 OTE, 30 days holiday a year including Christmas and New Year’s Day.
To apply please click on the link below
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.