Diamond Manufacturers - Sales Executive
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, EC1N 7RJ|
|Languages:||English, Cantonese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Hebrew, Swiss German, Irish|
- Name:Diamond Manufacturers
We’re a top online retailer of jewellery and we’re experiencing rapid expansion.
We’re expanding our team of customer account managers and we’re expressly looking for applicants from persons with recruitment or other sales background!
You’ll proactively manage interaction with customers to ensure that all are satisfied and your performance will be measured against:
• The quantity of customers that leave positive online reviews / testimonials.
• The quantity of customers that return their purchases for refund.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Provide expert guidance on diamonds and engagement rings to incoming email and telephone enquiries.
• Proactively contact customers to ensure satisfaction levels and prompt positive testimonials in-line with department targets.
• Oversee retention of sales in-line with department targets.
• To effectively manage all customer interaction as a manager without assistance of a supervisor or team leader.
• To effectively oversee the handling of all customer objections and complaints; serving as a brand ambassador in all your interactions with customers – representing the company in the best light and always ensuring that complaint and problems are resolved without escalation.
• To proactively work towards the greater attainment of individual and team KPIs without requiring prompting from team manager or team-leader.
Skills & Experience:
• Fluency in Written and Spoken English Language Essential
• Must be empathic to customers' needs.
• Creative problem solver.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills - written and oral
• Fast and accurate data entry and typing skills.
• Ability to multi-task within a high pressure environment.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a fast growing team.
• Flexibility to occasionally cover shifts in evenings and on weekends.
You will be working on a shift rotation with colleagues that involves working the following hours.
Monday-Friday: 7.00am – 3.30pm
Monday-Friday: 2.00pm– 10.30pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Excellent career development opportunities: only promote internally. 30 days holidays per year including Christmas and New Year’s Day. All other bank holidays are worked.
To apply please click on the link below
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.