Top Language Jobs - Exhibition Sales Executive
|Location:||North London - London, United Kingdom, Southgate|
|Salary:||Up to £25k starting basic with potential 1st year uncapped OTE of £60K+|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Polish|
- Name:Top Language Jobs
Salary – Up to £25k starting basic with potential 1st year uncapped OTE of £60K+
Bilingual People is the leading international recruitment exhibition organiser for international and multilingual professionals in Europe.
We run career fairs in 10 locations across and are constantly expanding into new markets and functions. Due to expansion we currently have two openings for high motivated exhibition sales executives.
Generating new business and contracts within the largest organisations operating in Europe, you will join a lively, successful and creative sales team. Your role will consist primarily of developing sales leads, booking appointments with prospective clients, account management of existing customers and negotiating optimal exhibition space and sponsorship packages across our portfolio of Exhibitions.
• Outbound sales call – 80 to 100 calls per day
• Conduct consultative sales conversations over the phone
• Identify key decision makers inside companies
• Ability to form relationships with business leaders in HR from leading worldwide companies and agencies throughout the globe
• Leads will both be provided and self sourced
• New hire and ongoing sales training is also provided
• European travel – approximately 2-3 days a month
The nice to haves (but not essential) :-
• An additional European language (only German, Dutch, Polish or Spanish would be beneficial).
• A solid background in Recruitment advertising or Exhibitions sales
• Contacts in the HR industry
• Performance based sale environment – opportunity to earn not limited
• Ground floor of growing business
• Professional Development – Promotion from within
• Global organisation providing access to opportunities abroad
• Learning environment – sales methodology, business acumen, and more
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to be rewarded for your success within a fast developing, lively and extremely progressive organisation, please apply using the link below or alternatively send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 920 7933 for further details
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.