Made.com UK - French Speaking Customer Service Team Leader
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom|
- Name:Made.com UK
Made.com à Londres - You are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, with great people skills and always willing to improve your work and help other to grow in their job. You are willing to work hard, learn quickly, take over growing responsibilities and help us create the best possible working atmosphere and company culture within the MADE.com team. You are proactive and always keen on identifying any new issue and coming up with potential solutions and new ideas to improve the level of service we provide to our beloved customers. All in all, you are deeply motivated by our company vision and want to help us build MADE.com.
The primary focus of the Team Leader is to act as an escalation point for the Customer Service Agents, to support them in achieving the daily KPIs, through the highest levels of customer service and to develop their skills and potential.
Reporting to the Country Manager for France, Your duties will include:
• Exceeding customers’ expectations of Made.com
• Adapting existing processes to establish and organise French speaking customer service team
• Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and online through Chat with customers and associated companies
• Providing prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication in line with company policy
• Accurate handling all consumer initiated interaction to ensure customers receive the right information first time
• The resolution of consumer issues and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
• Complaints resolved within company defined timescales and to policies
• Following through enquiries from inception to completion
• Maintain a full understanding of all product lines
• Supporting agents in their daily tasks, assisting them to achieve the highest levels of service both in quality and quantity
• Acting as an escalation point for queries and to provide a resolution in conjunction with the agent
• Assisting with compensation queries offering advice and resolution in regards to replacements, refunds and vouchers
• Liaising with our fulfilment partner companies to ensure a swift resolution of customer queries
• Providing basic daily and weekly reporting which will reflect team performance against Key Performance Indicators
• Providing weekly and monthly quality reporting in terms of Delivery, Products and Fulfilment, as well as close monitoring and escalate any relevant query ASAP to the right manager out of the CS team to act immediately
• Assisting in the training of new agents in line with company and department training requirements
• Helping to create the best possible and enjoyable company culture and team spirit within your team of agents
• The ability to communicate confidently in both clearly spoken and written French as well as having the ability to build a rapport with people quickly and effectively
• A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Be able to problem solve quickly and take ownership comfortably
• Enjoy working in a busy environment, whilst remaining patience.
• You will need fast accurate computer skills and be prepared for a high volume of in and outbound calls
• The ability to deliver excellent results and constantly improve our customer's experience to continue our growth
You must be able to work flexible hours as needed, including some weekends and evenings. 37.5 hours per week working shifts. The hours will be between 8-8pm Mon-Fri and 8.00-5pm on Saturday and Sunday (one weekend a month on average).
Whilst not essential, an interest in design, experience gained in customer service and telephone work within a similar environment, would be a distinct advantage to your application
• Successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development opportunities
• Great working environment, refurbished office with kitchen facilities
• Casual work attire, good working hours and competitive pay rates and a fantastic employee and family discount
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin or progress in a career in customer service and this is truly a rare chance to join such a fast growing company. Successful candidates will be required to complete an email questionnaire and attend 2 face to face interviews. Proof of identity as well as eligibility to work in the United Kingdom, will be required at interview stage.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.