Bilingual People - Language Recruitment Fair, Cork, Ireland September 22nd
|Location:||Cork - South-West, Ireland, Clarion, Lapps Quay|
|Languages:||Cantonese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish, Flemish, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Swiss German|
- Name:Bilingual People
Make a date in your diary to visit The Bilingual People – Language Recruitment Fair, at the Clarion Hotel in Cork, Ireland on the 22nd September!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment. There is a huge demand for multilingual professionals in Ireland and this event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region Face to Face
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based all over Ireland, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
Top Language Jobs
Reasons why you should attend:
• The fair showcases National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills, both for positions in Cork, and also throughout Ireland.
• There will be a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies in Ireland will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
Tickets for this event are Free. To claim your free entrance ticket visit: http://www.bilingualpeople.eu/get_ticket?ad=TLJemailEU12
We look forward to seeing you there!
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.