Hackett - German Speaking Wholesale Operations Administrator
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, London|
- Code:Hackett 1
• Creating new customers and monitoring quality of customer’s data
• Liaising with our Warehouse to ensure sales orders are sent.
• Resolve transport incidences and wholesale customers enquires regarding deliveries, sales orders, invoices, etc…
• Organise returns from customers and monitor credit of the same.
• To analyse Pick, Pack and Hold Reports and liaise with the Head of Wholesale Operations to decide on despatching of goods.
• To print and send out invoices to customers.
• Liaising with our Credit Controllers for debts over 60 days
• To process stock orders – to allocate and despatch.
• Monitoring sales orders input by our showrooms & ensuring dispatch to customers.
• Preparing documentation to support exports.
• Provide assistance to the Head of Wholesale operations as and when required.
This role has a strong admin and customer service focus and requires someone with great admin and organisational skills. We require someone who is dynamic and is a problem solver. Candidates must be able to work in a pressurised environment and multi task. You must have great communication skills and have solid admin and customer service experience.
You must be able to speak and write in both German and English at a fluent level.
This role requires someone who has a good level of Excel. Experience using SAP would be ideal.
Deadline for applications is 24 August 2012. Late applications may not be considered.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.