Infosys BPO s.r.o. - French speaking IT Software Support Analysts
|Location:||Brno - Jihomoravsky, Czech Republic, 639 00/ Brno|
|Salary:||Relevant to Experience|
- Name:Infosys BPO s.r.o.
- Code:IT SA-French
Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise. As Infosys BPO we have been present in Europe since year 2004 when the Brno Delivery Center was established. Currently we employ over 1 600 employees in Brno, Prague (Czech Republic) and Lodz (Poland) delivering services for Fortune 100 clients across various services.
Outsourcing - one of the fastest growing industries in the world! Fantastic development opportunities within a global organization, operating in 12 different countries! Our Brno center is the most multicultural office in the Infosys world. Employees from 33 countries/4 continents under one roof.
Our rapid growth and success has opened up opportunities for French speaking IT application support analysts in Brno (Czech Republic) with a starting date asap!
• Competitive salary
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Lunch - monthly lunch vouchers – 55% of cost paid by company
• Initial/ongoing technical training, the opportunity to work towards ITIL certificate.
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts - Six Sigma Green Belt , Analytical Skills , Innovative Thinking , Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
• Provide application support for non-standard software applications
• Communicate with end users in the respective country to clarify problems with applications and resolve
• Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
• Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
• Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
• Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
• Report on local country data on incidents, problems, service requests etc.
• Technical education (IT related qualifications) and/or experience in the relevant field Graduates welcome to apply!
• Fluency in one of the languages mentioned above and English (Spoken & Written)
• Experience/knowledge of JAVA or .NET technologies (main technologies for all applications)
• Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
• Flexible on travel – may involve international travel for training purposes
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech.
Please apply in English with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited from candidates who have the right to work in the EEA only
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.