Bloomberg - Bi-lingual Mortgages Data Researcher
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Central London - London, United Kingdom, EC2A 1PQ
French, German, Italian
Required Languages: 1
We are seeking highly motivated, detail oriented people to join the Global Data Mortgages team. This group researches the European Mortgage market and provides real time data which is used by our clients to make informed investment decisions. You will be responsible for new issue postings and the maintenance of securities' data on the Bloomberg system, the team is in regular contact with market participants through related client inquiries. Furthermore, the team interacts with various departments within Bloomberg in order to ensure the integrity of the mortgage product. The successful candidate will become part of this team and also provide support for projects affiliated with loan details that are underlying mortgage-backed securities.
- Updating and processing data on the Bloomberg database in a timely manner for the European mortgages product.
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database with regards to deal data and collateral information
- Responding to client queries regarding Bloomberg data and analytical functions
- Liaising with market players to gather information
- Understanding of/ specific interest in the EMEA Mortgages market is essential
- Fluency in a second European languages is essential
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Masters degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Speed and accuracy at processing data/ experience in data management desirable
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industries
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 300,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 13,000 people in 185 locations around the world.
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **