KERR Multilingual - French Speaking Account Executive – UK and France
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, London|
- Name:KERR Multilingual
Central London – Permanent
Salary £28k to £35k Depending on experience
My Client is looking for an experienced French Speaking Account Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will act as the day-to-day point person for partners and will also aid in business development efforts in France and the UK to support and increase. This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized and responsible candidate who is able to work well in a multinational, fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. The role is based in their London office.
The Account Executive will combine sales, relationship building, analytical and presentation skills. S/he will have a background in sales or marketing, ideally with previous experience in partnerships / affiliation at a leading Internet or travel brand.
• Act as the day-to-day point of contact for existing partners in the territories – helping out with content implementations
• Pro-actively identify new potential partners in the travel and lifestyle sector within UK and France
• Work with the Account Manager to develop proposals and pitch to potential new partners
• Negotiate deals and sign contracts that bring incremental brand exposure, content, traffic and/or revenue
• Coordinate with other sales teams to leverage business relationships across the company
• Liaise with marketing, product and engineering teams to help feed the product development process with new partner requirements
• Leverage PR by attending key travel or media events in the territory
• Fluency in English and French.
• Experience at a leading online or travel company
• Experienced at building effective client relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust, across all levels of the account base
• Not intimidated by technical interaction. Our group works closely with engineers. The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions to ensure successful launch of partnerships to meet sales targets
• Able to acquire a deep understanding of a client's business and goals and then analyse performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimize performance
• Able to grow an account base and improve product integration/performance with clients
• Producing outstanding results both professionally and personally by effective management of business processes
• Excellent written and oral communication, strong organization skills and attention to details absolutely required
• Target driven and proven self starter with ability to deliver on targets through own efforts without constant supervision
• Demonstrated ability to influence multiple stakeholders at different levels both internally and externally
• Able to leverage existing contacts in the travel, lifestyle and/or media communities in the territories
• Expected to travel
We thank you for your interest. If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.