Big Fish Polska - Customer Service Associate (Buying Center)
|Location:||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Languages:||English, French, German|
- Name:Big Fish Polska
• College / University Graduate
• 0-1 year of prior work, preferably in Customer Service related or order management area
• Europe procurement/sourcing experience would be an advantage
• Familiarity with systems/ERP/ SAP would be an advantage
• Very good/ fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and one of those: French, German languages are required
• Ability to solve problems as the person will have to interact with different stakeholders within the organization to get things done
• Excellent communication skills will be required as the person will have to communicate with suppliers all over the world
• Customer Centric and an Excellent Team Player
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Receipt and verification of Purchase requisition from Requestors
• Purchase order preparation, issuance and follow up with the suppliers in order to ensure accurate and on time delivery
• Solve claims and queries coming from both requesters and suppliers
• Create and maintain supplier catalogs and its contents
• Maintain contract templates and manage the contract approval flow of executed sourcing activities
• Create and execute reports (standard and ad hoc)
• Be able to extract information from various kinds of database and build desired reports
• Daily communication/interaction via email/phone with buyers, requesters and its suppliers
• Update / create standard operating procedures and process maps
• Insure all activities are compliant with customer policies and procedures
• Helpdesk Support - Collect, record systems/ operational issues, maintain log on helpdesk queries
• Develop/ Maintain Templates & Data library in collaboration with the customer
• Provides continuous improvement in processes using LEAN or six-sigma methods
Personality Descriptions of Employee: Proactive attitude, good communication skills, dynamic, willing to develop in a multinational environment
The opportunity ?
Our client’s employees have the opportunity to:
• Work with and learn from exceptional people at all levels – our Client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Create genuine and meaningful value for customers – our Client has a proven track record of helping leading companies not only save millions of dollars but also hundreds of jobs.
• Grow and develop professional capabilities at a swift pace - Employees have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, benefiting from exposure to a number of industries and business functions.
• Have a visible impact on company performance - Employees are encouraged to identify opportunities to improve customer relationships and our company and to take action. These contributions are visible to and recognized by all levels of the organization.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications (CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.