S & P Capital IQ - Product Consultant – Business fluent in English, plus ANY additional European language
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, Canary Wharf|
- Name:S & P Capital IQ
- Code:TLJ - S&P
S&P Capital IQ provides multi-asset class data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world. We offer a broad suite of capabilities designed to help track performance, generate alpha, identify new trading and investment ideas, and perform risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
This position is responsible for supporting existing relationships with S&P Capital IQ clients including in-office phone support, issue resolution, training of existing clients (on-site and via phone/ WebEx demonstrations) on information products, proactive customer service outreach to clients, entitlement set up, running usage reports and ad hoc project support.
The Product Consultant interacts with more clients than any other group in the company. This directly impacts the client's perception of S&P Capital IQ. Client Services is responsible for supporting S&P Capital IQ's entire revenue base. The Product Consultant promotes the use of S&P Capital IQ's Products, particularly Capital IQ products. The Product Consultant selects the proper general, leading and probing questions to determine the client's knowledge level and the exact nature of their concern. This challenge is frequently complicated by restrictive deadlines mandated by the client. The Product Consultant will work independently and has a unique liaison position, balancing the often conflicting needs and wants of the client and current content collection methods. Using knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the relevant product and distributor software, the Product Consultant poses solutions that are workable for all parties.
• Answer customer inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely fashion, maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Deliver product training to end users as directed by Client Support's management staff
• Capture client intelligence from all client interactions into the CRM system (Salesforce) to be data based and made available to other departments in the S&P Capital IQ organization
• Conduct effective phone demonstrations on data content and functionality
• Actively participate in efforts to pro-actively contact clients according to departmental guidelines to enhance user familiarity and usage of electronic products
• Serve as a specialist within Product Support for an area of the S&P Capital IQ offering (specialty will be assigned after probationary period is completed). This involves answering client questions to an expert knowledge level, as well as act as a specialty resource for the rest of the Client Services team
• Run usage reports for the Account Team
• Analyse and communicate client concerns as they relate to product offerings, data and marketing policies by documenting recommendations on the client's behalf for product enhancement
• Serve as a role model in adhering to S&P Capital IQ's core values and McGraw-Hill's code of business ethics
• Effectively negotiate and communicate when working with other departments within the company including marketing, product management, internal data operations, sales and production
• Responsible for ongoing and special project initiatives as defined by management
• Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent
• Fluent command of English and one other European language is a prerequisite
• Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal communications and troubleshooting skills e.g. ability to communicate clearly with large groups of people face to face and at a distance, strong presentation skills with remote and co- located audiences both small and large.
• Familiarity with or an interest in learning about financial markets
• Outstanding PC skills and sound working knowledge of spreadsheet and database activity
• Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and must possess the ability to work independently and to be a self starter
• Willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of CRM
• Previous experience in product and customer support including delivering training to end users advantageous
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.