CA Technologies CZ - Accounts Payable Eng + Nordic
|Location:||Praha, Czech Republic, Prague|
|Salary:||very good salary + benefits|
|Languages:||English, Finnish, Swedish|
- Name:CA Technologies CZ
Accounts Payable Representative
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) formerly known as Computer Associates, is one of the world's leading IT management software and solution companies with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and physical to virtual and cloud. Our software manages and secures IT environments, enabling our customers to deliver more flexible IT services and our solutions help our customers gain a level of deep insight into and gain control over complex and mixed information technology (IT) environments. CA Technologies works with the majority of the Forbes Global 2000, as well as government organizations and thousands of companies in diverse industries worldwide. Founded in 1976, CA Technologies serves customers in virtually every country in the world and reported fiscal year 2011 revenue of $4.8 billion.
We are a top IT Management SW vendor with global presence and a large office/development center of around 300 employees in Prague, Chodov. It is one of the company's strategic sites and is consistently growing since it was established in 2005. Currently we are newly establishing a European SSC which is supposed to grow into global one. For that reason there are currently a number of interesting new opportunities.
We are currently looking for a qualified Accounts Payable Representative to join our newly establishing Shared Service Center in Prague.
• Process incoming accounts payable documentation such as vendor invoices and travel expense claims of employees and enter those to accounting system.
• Ensure paperwork is entered in a timely manner and strictly adhered to company policies while checking vendor compliance, invoice accuracy and performing background checks.
• Verify appropriate approvals of invoices; validate information by matching invoices with supporting documentation
• Revise and validate master data change requirements
• Vendor file maintenance, investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, provide regular vendor statement reconciliations.
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, payment processing is following the given time schedule and initiated deductions are valid and authorized and strictly following the CA procedures.
• Ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner to facilitate bank reconciliation.
• Various month end closing related activities, provide documentation, feedback when necessary
• Archiving, sorting, scanning, stamping of original documentation and provide related administrative duties as assigned by the manager.
• proficient in data entry
• analytical skills
• organizing and prioritizing
• attention to detail and accuracy
• strong communication and customer service skills
• information management skills
• problem-solving skills
• stress resistance, ability to work under high pressure
• previous relevant AP experience 1-3 years ideally within multinational SSC environment
• general Invoice processing knowledge
• good understanding of Purchase Orders/Goods receipts/billing system within SAP (3 way match)
• knowledge of basic financial and accounting terminology
• orientation in accounting US GAAP/IFRS
• knowledge of SAP Oracle or any other similar REP system
• knowledge of MS Office, with focus on excel
• Fluency in English and good knowledge of Nordic region language is essential
We are offering a good salary + benefits:
- Pension insurance
- Life insurance
- Long Term Sick Leave Insurance
- Short Term Sick Leave Benefit
- Sport benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Free Parking
- Free beverages
- Training courses
- Medical care
- Five weeks vacation and one additional "Career anniversary day"
There's never been a better time to join CA Technologies. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market. At a time when customers are demanding more and more from their technology, we're changing the way the world manages IT, to help customers better perform, compete and grow. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our software. It's also why you'll find a wealth of opportunities for important and rewarding work. Come to CA Technologies and build the career you want.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.