Concentrix - Finnish Speaking Payment Support Agent
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Belfast
• Deals with customer contact via email and telephone in an empathetic, calm, friendly, responsive and efficient manner.
• Proactively demonstrates and provides focused reassurance to customers.
• Is constantly alert and conscious of the customer’s needs.
• Makes customers feel confident that their needs are being met.
• Focuses on the customer to ensure that full ownership is assumed and provided during every customer interaction.
• Ensures that the highest levels of quality, Customer satisfaction and honesty are maintained through adherence to agreed processes and Service Level Agreements.
• Adheres to stringent protocols with dealing with Payment Services
• Proactively seeks ways to improve both own and the teams standards of customer service delivery
• Proactively keeping up to date on all new procedures, systems and information by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
• Actively engages in your approach to ongoing learning to ensure sufficient knowledge to excel in the role
• Being an ambassador for the brand.
• 12 months previous experience in a Customer Service environment providing inbound telephone/email support
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Finnish
• Ability to demonstrate compassion for a caller’s situation through language and intonation. Experience in Microsoft Office and Internet
• Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
• Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
• Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve targets.
• Demonstrates problem solving and shares best practice with the overall customer experience, focusing on customer engagement
• Ability to multi-task.
What are the BENEFITS of working for Concentrix?
• Extremely competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
What is the salary?
£6.97 per hour (equivalent to £14,500 per year)
What are the hours of work?
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Relocation package (if applicable):
Reimbursement of travel costs
Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
Ongoing relocation support