Bloomberg - Japanese Speaking IT Support Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Japan, Tokyo
Bloomberg's Corporate IT department is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working candidate for our Tokyo IS Operations Team. You will be working with the global Information Systems group to provide the front line of support for our internal customers from all of the Bloomberg departments: News, TV, Data, Sales etc.
Responsibilities include telephone and remote support for the AP region, desktop support and relocations for the Tokyo office, audiovisual support for client events, and mobile devices. Additionally project work and opportunities to work with our server and network infrastructure team will be provided.
- Strong interest in Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and flexible approach
- Experience with Microsoft OS and applications, and mobile technology
- Knowledge in Cisco & Avaya/Nortel data & voice products is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Other Asian languages an advantage