People First - PORTUGUESE or FRENCH speaking CLIENT SUPPORT - ORDER FULFILLMENT
|Location:||West London - London, United Kingdom|
- Name:People First
- Code:POR / FR
Skills: Fluent PORTUGUESE or FRENCH, Client support experience.
Salary: To £25k + benefits, 6 month to permanent contract.
Location: 30 minutes by train or Metropolitan line from central London.
You will take full ownership and responsibility from start to finish of the order process and will communicate with Sales, Distribution and Finance teams.
• Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as OTR (Order to Remittance) Leader, Customer Advocate Team, Distribution, Finance and Sales teams.
• Order Entry and order management to deliver as requested.
• Follow Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
• Measuring order accuracy.
• Written and oral fluency in PORTUGUESE or FRENCH the language relevant to customer base as well as English • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload • Strong problem solving skills • Proactive / pre-emptive • Strong attention to detail • Strong team player with ability to adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
• Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment.
• Competent MS Office skills and comfortable working with different systems.
• Order management experience, ideally.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is a leading multi-sector employment agency.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.