Bluelink International CZ - Customer Service in Airline Business - DANISH speaker, center of Prague
|Location:||Praha, Czech Republic, Olivova 4, Prague 1, 110 00|
- Name:Bluelink International CZ
Currently we are looking for new colleague for the position:
Customer Support Coordinator in Airline Business
* Providing full support to our customers - world-known airlines (KLM, Air France)
* Phone and email communication with passengers in the area of luggage claims, compensations and air ticket reservations
* Suggesting optimal solutions in accordance with internal procedures
* Working with special airline applications
* Danish speaker with advanced level of English
* Good communication skills
* Ability to provide perfect customer service
* Professional attitude, punctuality, reliability and responsibility
* Time flexibility
* Full training program
* Benefits: discounted flight tickets, language courses, fitness, swimming pool, meal tickets
* 23 paid days off
* Everyday communication with speakers
* Multicultural environment
* Modern and friendly working environment
* Offices located in the center of Prague, close to the Wenceslas Square
We start in July / August 2012! Join us!
If you are interested in this position, please send your structured CV and cover letter in English.
Note: By reacting on this vacancy I agree that company BlueLink International CZ s.r.o. can process and keep my personal data which are filled-in or attached to this email. Personal data will be processed according to the Commission Decision 2001/497/EC and Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection. I provide these data to BlueLink International CZ s.r.o. solely for the purpose of selection process and for period of its duration, maximally for 1 year since it has been sent or until a written form revocation.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.