TeleTech - Bilingual Reservation Sales Agent (Italian)
|Location:||Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||£Basic salary + RELOCATION PACKAGE + BONUS + GREAT BENEFITS|
- Code:TLJ - TT43
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.
We are recruiting for Italian speaking Reservation Sales Agents for a brand new client based in Belfast.
As a Reservation Sales Agent you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new clients, receiving Italian and English inbound calls related to hotel reservations for 70+ independent and chain hotels. You will have opportunities to use your excellent customer service and sales abilities during every call to ensure customers are highly satisfied. This could be as a result of answering a customer's question, resolving a concern the first time they call, or recognising cross sell or up-sell opportunities that would benefit the customer.
In return you will be working in a diverse environment surrounded by more than 800 multilingual and English speaking colleagues from more than 20 countries. You will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay, the opportunity to earn bonuses each month and a significant benefits package. What's more if you have the drive to succeed, the opportunities for career progression are endless both within the UK and around the globe with over 45,000 employees worldwide.
• Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
• Highest levels of fluency in written and spoken Italian
• Fluent English
• Excellent telephone manner including competent questioning skills
• Experience of working within a target driven environment and delivering high quality service
• Candidates must be computer literate with the ability to navigate through a large knowledgebase of material
• Strong team player
We will highly value candidates with:
• Experience in sales, call centre or the travel and hospitality industry will be considered an asset
• Experience in database / customer management systems including excellent attention to detail when inputting and collating information
• Be adept at identifying and developing new sales opportunities
Total reward package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Great relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
If you are relocating, we offer you a great package:
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to the cost of €150. Accommodation provided up to the first seven nights stay and mobility from the airport to the hotel. We also have relocation advisors who will assist you get settled, opening a local UK bank account and arranging a National Insurance number. We also give you a welcome pack with details on local estate agents, landlords etc to contact for your permanent accommodation.
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and has the cheapest cost of living in the UK!*
It has excellent restaurants, cafes, cinemas, shopping, leisure centres and sports facilities, theatres, galleries, arts and entertainment centres, pubs and clubs. And if you explore just outside Belfast you will find naturally beautiful walks, cycling, surfing, water sports, and much more…
Hear from our employees their experiences of moving to Belfast and working for TeleTech:
To find out more about Northern Ireland go to www.discovernorthernireland.com
* According to a 2011 Cost of Living ranking (http://www.mercer.com/press-releases/1420615)
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.