Concentrix - Czech EA Gaming Agent
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, BT1 3LP
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support EA’s customers with billing enquiries, reporting foul play or behaviour in social online gaming, and technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience via both telephone and email in a timely and efficient manner. You may be required to handle English language calls/emails as per business needs.
Electronic Arts is a leading developer, publisher, marketer and distributor of video games. Recognised as one of the leading names in the gaming industry, EA have developed some of the world’s most popular games and game franchises. EA currently supports all major gaming platforms.
Concentrix currently handles enquiries regarding a number of EA products including popular Windows PC real time strategy game BattleForge, web browser online strategy game Lord of Ultima, casual mini-games website Pogo, children’s favourite Littlest Pet Shop Online and the Need for Speed Franchise. Concentrix also provide support for EA console games.
• Be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for gaming
• Be fluent in written and spoken English & Czech
• Have 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
• Be able to demonstrate expertise with internet, internet application and Microsoft Windows, familiar with PC hardware, PC gaming and related consumer electronics (hardware, graphic cards, memory boards and hard drives)
• Demonstrate experience of working in a team based environment, supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
• Have the ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
• Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrate resilience and ability to work on own initiative
• Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
What are the BENEFITS of working for Concentrix?
• Extremely competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
What is the salary?
£7.45 per hour (equivalent to £15,500 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted).
Please note that the salaries in Concentrix reflect the much lower cost of living in Belfast.
What are the hours of work?
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday 9am – 10pm.
Relocation package (if applicable):
• Reimbursement of travel costs
• Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
• Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
• Ongoing relocation support