Sitel UK - Nordic Quality Monitor
|Location:||West London - London, United Kingdom, kt2 6lz|
|Languages:||Danish, Norwegian, Swedish|
- Name:Sitel UK
Quality Monitor is responsible for the Quality Monitoring process compliance on the account operations on the site.
The Quality Monitor performs monitoring sessions on all contact channels, with key focus on soft skills, and conducts further analyses and actions where quality targets not met.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Local QM Programme owner:
- Leader of and responsible for Nokia account specific, GOS compliant QM programme delivery, set-up, standards, reporting on the site in question
2. Calibration sessions:
- Ensures robust delivery of Calibration sessions, related analyses and where applicable, leading improvement actions
3. Quality Monitoring:
- Performs Quality Monitoring across all channels in use. Ensures all languages, services, channels are monitored
• Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
• Counterparts central team’s Process and Quality Manager on related aspects of the account operations
• Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team
• Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
• Monitors call, email, letter, fax and chat customer contacts as applicable
• Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for contact centre staff and client
• Provides feedback to contact centre team leaders and managers
• Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
• Key user for Quality Tools and processes, SPOC on site on all related topics
• Comprehensive school + enhanced vocational education to have the ability to think Customer & Client oriented and to deliver the needed communication skills and arguments when having meetings with agents, Training staff and Clients.
• Upper secondary school (preferred), vocational technical education
• Two years of contact center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment
• Beneficial if worked in a similar supporting role in other accounts or have the experience of an agent role.
• Proven ability to identify, assess and prescribe developmental activities to improve performance.
• Experience of working in quality system role or in a regulated environment preferred.
PC and Mobile Technology Related Skills
• Computer literate and good typing skills as well as Internet skills
• Good knowledge of all MS office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook)
• Advanced skills in contact center tools and applications.
• Enhanced MS-Office knowledge for creating needed reports, meeting presentations and other project related documentation
• Ability and interest keep up-to-date on Contact Centre industry best practices and development initiatives.
• Customer service oriented and positive person
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to listen and coordinate a team with good communication skills
• Stress tolerance
• Decision making skills
• Proactive and constructive nature to solve incidents or propose suggestions how to improve them
• Ability to lead discussions and drive them to the right direction
• Task & Target oriented, with capabilities of meeting deadlines
• Co-operational skills towards other colleagues
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.