Concentrix - Turkish Speaking Customer Support Agent (Cisco)
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Belfast
Turkish Speaking Customer Support Agent (Cisco)
Cisco is the world leading supplier of Networking Equipment used to interlink networks and power the internet - see www.cisco.com for more information
• Be fluent in written and spoken Turkish / English
• Have 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
• Have experience of Office programs and the internet, and an interest in networking
• Demonstrate experience of working in a team based environment, supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
• Have the ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
• Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrate resilience and ability to work on own initiative
• Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
• Must have valid UK work permit if necessary
What are the BENEFITS of working for Concentrix?
• Extremely competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• the opportunity to travel and work abroad
• the opportunity to improve your standard of English and work in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Staff Discount Scheme
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
What is the salary?
£6.41 per hour (equivalent to £13,335 per annum gross - taxes to be deducted).
Please note that the salary reflects the lower cost of living in Belfast. They facilitate a comfortable lifestyle due to the lower costs of accommodation, transport and all other amenities in Belfast.
What are the hours?
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Friday
Training will be conducted over 2.5 weeks. This includes 12 days of training with 2 days of nesting in your new team. It will be intensive and will consist of acquiring how Cisco operates as a company, as well as technical and product knowledge, required for the position.
Does Concentrix offer a relocation package?
For those that are relocating, we offer a fantastic package:
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to the cost of €250 (reimbursements will be authorized if the employee remains employed by Concentrix for at least 3 months). All receipts must be kept for reimbursement.
Accommodation provided up to the first seven nights stay and an excellent support system in place to help find permanent accommodation.
We have an individual relocation advisor within Concentrix who will offer ongoing help and assistance until you get settled (opening up bank accounts, applying for National Insurance numbers and finding accommodation)
More information on Belfast...
Belfast is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, Belfast is home to more than 270,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops.
The transportation within Belfast is also first class with two airports, direct sea crossings from Scotland and England and a direct rail link from Dublin, getting to Belfast and Northern Ireland has never been easier.
Moving to a new city can be a daunting experience but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we, as a company, do our best to make sure the transition is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast - accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all very reasonable.
To find out more about this fantastic city, please visit http://www.gotobelfast.com
We look forward to receiving your application soon!