Join OKIN BPO as a Customer Services Representative and you will collaborate on a project with one of the biggest international companies engaged in telecommunications technology. As a Technical Customer Services Representative you will get the chance to work alongside an international team of over 90 fellow Technical Customer Services Executives across the EMEA (Reading/UK, Amsterdam/NL, Brussels/BE, Ostrava/CZ).
• Customer Service team provides the 1st line technical support for our client´s end customers
• You will respond to all incoming customer enquiries relating to technical faults and outages for all services provided by our client
• You will create trouble tickets and perform initial diagnostics on reported faults
• You will cooperate closely with Repair and also non-technical teams for timely solution of customer issues
• You will cooperate with other members of Customer Service teams located in one of the European centres
• You will take ownership and responsibility for assigned trouble tickets relating to technical faults
• You will act as an interface between end customers and technical teams and arrange any appointments for field engineers on customer’s premises
• You will own the escalation process to ensure continuous progress on reported faults
• You will keep customers regularly informed about the status and progress of technical faults on their services
• Excellent knowledge of English and one of the following languages German or French written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• A high degree of customer focus
• Problem solving skills
• The drive to learn and adopt in a fast moving environment
• Enthusiastic team member
• Previous experience of handling a PC & standard software (MS Office)
• Full-time job in a stable company in the centre of Ostrava
• Working as part of a young team in a pleasant and modern working environment
• 6 – 8 week training (classroom and on the job)
• Employee benefits (5 weeks of holiday, language courses, meal vouchers, CISCO courses)
• Daily use of foreign language
Support for new starters (foreigners) JOIN US!!!!
• Accommodation, Communication with hotel Vista. After 3 months or earlier helping you with finding suitable accommodation
• Arranging doctor's a medical check up
• Accompany you to doctor's a medical checkup, to the bank to open bank account
• Helping you with phone contracts, getting information about rates etc., getting new SIM cards
• Accompany you to viewing houses or flats in which you are interested in
• Helping you with getting internet to their new flats, helping with understanding bills, solving some problems in flats etc.
• Helping with practical matters – buying monthly ticket for public transport, shopping, sightseeing etc.