Company: Our client is an international company with seven offices across Europe specializing in localization, translation and globalization services. Their internal team includes translators, multi-lingual QA specialists, localization and software engineers and project managers. For their new upcoming projects they are currently recruiting a Dutch Technical Translator for a one year contract to be based in Ireland.
Role: This position is initially a one year contract with a starting date in March/April 2011. You will be working on an exciting Technical Translation Project in a dynamic and international team.
Please note that this role does not offer the flexibility of working from home. You will be required to work in the client`s offices in Cork, Ireland.
Your specific responsibilities will include technical translations, linguistic QA, bug fixing, managing projects (content, schedules, reporting), checking of terminology consistency through the management of TMs, glossaries and style guides to guarantee the quality of deliverables.
Skills: To apply for this role you need to meet the following requirements:
- A Degree in Applied Linguistics or Translation,
- Min. 3 years experience in Dutch technical translation for an international IT project
- Min. 2 years experience in Dutch QA project
- Ability to work in short turnaround schedules
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of CAT tools and DTP applications
- Knowledge of Mac and Windows platforms
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
Gain: This is an exciting opportunity for a Dutch translator to become a part of a very exciting international IT project. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent annual salary of €35-€40k.
Contact BeesWax Europe now to find out more!
Ireland: +353 1 6854448
UK: +44 2034684181