Associate Product Manager - New Grad - Zurich
This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
The area: Product
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
The role: Associate Product Manager
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, StreetView to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with our business partners to generate profitable revenue streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google's next game-changer.
* Understanding and analyzing user needs.
* Helping to define a product vision and strategy.
* Working with world-class engineers to build and launch new features.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Strong technical abilities.
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.