Mandarin Speaking Technical Advisor/Research Assistant Oil & Gas
Job Ref KP011999
Salary £45-50K+ Excellent Benefits
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a Technical Advisor/Professional with experience in the Oil/Gas or Environmental industry to work for a non-profit organisation in central London.
The Technical Advisor will be working on site and remotely and will be working as part of a team responding to accidental spills of chemicals and oils from ships, providing expert advice and support as well as damage assessment, the provision of training as well as contingency planning.
Qualifications and skills required
- A science degree (eg biology, chemistry, environmental sciences)with solid experience in research within the oil & gas industry
- Relevant research experience including experience of applying scientific principles in a practical sense within the oil & gas industry
- Experience of working under stressful and demanding conditions for long hours and managing conflicting levels of pressure
- Available ( sometimes at a few hours notice) to travel extensively in response to disasters anywhere in the world throughout the day and night
- Good written and oral presentation skills, computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Keywords; Mandarin Speaking Scientific Advisor Oil & Gas; Mandarin Speaking Scientific Advisor Oil & Gas; Mandarin Speaking Scientific Advisor Oil & Gas
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer