Providing support to the project team, primarily the customer and project manager.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Assist with diary management, including arranging meetings with senior personnel at Motorola and other customers. Aid with inbox & approval of TIGERS orders and travel arrangements/conference calls. Investigate training levels for mandatory courses as requested, including iProtect/Diversity/coloured belts & chase completion.
• Populate organisational charts for the which will be used on the US portal.
• Link sales orders via PM tool
• Ensure that staff submit their reporting input or update in their absence. liaise with Business Manager on distribution.
• Work with EMEA Finance to process invoices & investigate price variances on orders to resolve payment issues.
• Village Halls-Manage & organise for Regional Director. Ensure correct use of VOIP & Webex. Prepare these quarterly meetings for the complete Region. Assist with Q&A preparations. Ensure that all presentations are distributed and saved on Compass.
• Process Manpower orders punctually and monitor approval flow to keep in line with contract renewal dates. Work with all Senior Staff.
• Coordinate and support new starters and also process leavers paperwork. (In addition, order new computer equipment, adding/deleting Mot ID accounts as required etc.)
• Assist Senior Managers throughout the Regions with meeting requirements. Some are more involved with a large number of attendees for Net meeting, lunch etc.
• Maintain Project Plans
• Manage Resources spreadsheet for all of Eng, Field and Office based staff.
• Work with Admin Staff and cover during holidays.
Start date: 16 April 2012
Duration: 1 Year