Bloomberg - Scandinavian Speaking Corporate Actions Data Researcher
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom, EC2A 1PQ
Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Required Languages: 1
We are seeking highly motivated, detail oriented people to join the Global Data Dividend, Corporate Actions and IPO team. This group provides real time market data which is used by our clients to make informed investment decisions.
Your main responsibilities will be to update, maintain and process data regarding all corporate actions and distributions Globally.
You will develop relationships with some of the world's most active stock exchanges to ensure the accuracy and timely collation of this information. You will also interact with finance professionals on a daily basis. Excellent communication skills and a keen interest in the financial markets are essential.
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant corporate action and distribution data
- Updating data onto the Bloomberg database in a timely manner
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Responding to client queries regarding the data within assigned market
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language is essential
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Speed and accuracy when processing data
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industries
- Proactive self starter
- Ability to multi task
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **