Approach People - Software Contract Specialist – Legal Department – Dutch (or Flemish) & English Fluent
|Location:||Leuven - Flemish Brabant, Belgium, Geneve Area|
|Salary:||To be discussed|
- Name:Approach People
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Review and respond to legal documents
• Review, approve and train on contractual documentation in order to adhere to company policy and protect company's contractual posture.
• Provide interpretation of legal terms and conditions.
• Prepare amendments and conduct contractual reviews and renegotiation.
• Guide colleagues and management through the various stages of the contract process, to include driving planning, collaboration, contractual strategy, negotiation, execution and storage.
• Preparing, reviewing, negotiating and administering customer, vendor, professional services and other commercial agreements and documents, including non- disclosure agreements, statements of work, resale, distribution, retail, and other sales agreements.
• Reviewing customer proposals with the standard terms and conditions, summarizing differences for senior management, and obtaining any required approvals.
• Coordinating activities with cross-functional teams from opportunity assessment through contract negotiations, award and post award activities.
• Reporting to the Business Management and Contract Director.
• Law degree or specialization in business law. Master in Business Administration is a plus.
• At least two years contract management/administration experience in the field of Software (IT Industry)
• Business-level fluency in Dutch ( or Flemish) and English is mandatory. Other languages will be considered as an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication and technical skills.
• Detail-oriented, disciplined and able to efficiently manage and handle multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
If you have the required experience, please email your CV asap to Mireia Cuesta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.