FRENCH / GERMAN spkg SALES EXECUTIVE
Regional responsibility. 80% travelling across Switzerland in this role. Car will be provided.
Full responsibility for managing the development and growth of the entire brand portfolio within allocated accounts. Full accountability for achievement of turnover targets. Increase distribution and space in the accounts. Preparing and implementing account plans to deliver required retail, wholesale and profit. Developing future strategy plans to enhance the performance of the accounts.
• Achieving the sales results through the key component KPI’s i.e. Retail and Wholesale targets
• Establishing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with the accounts in order to grow the customer and the brand´s business
• Meeting with customers to assess retail opportunities. Negotiating all aspects of brand support
• Develop a strong internal network with key departments to drive key strategic programmes. Preparation of retailer strategy meetings and workshops
• Responsible for demand and commercial forecasting for the accounts. Working with retailer to agree joint business plans
• Carry out detailed analysis of account performance and make valid recommendations.
• Conduct rigorous data analysis on all categories to spot trends and recognise key growth drivers
• Insight and understanding of competitor activity and performance. Conduct competitor pricing/new product/promotional audits
• Direct and support the field sales team to implement the strategies and actions required at local level
• Negotiate space, location, sites, windows, and in store support for launch
• Awareness and understanding of door performance and the counter space and location
• Input into management of Profit & Loss statements, assist in driving profitability
• Education to degree level.
• Fluent in German and French.
• Personal profile: A results driven mentality with the ability to establish and leverage credible business relationships. High commercial acumen. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity and adaptable to changing situations. A strategic thinker, who is assertive and an exceptional negotiator.
• Technical skills: Highly numerate – strong analytically and a high level of computer literacy, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• An experienced sales person with a proven track record in the cosmetics, health or beauty industry
If you have the required experience, please apply ASAP or email directly Juliette Jamoneau at firstname.lastname@example.org