Bloomberg - Fixed Income Trading (FIT) Integration Project Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Central London - London, United Kingdom
Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
Required Languages: 0
FIT Integration is a project management role tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that both dealer and customer etrading initiatives over Bloomberg are delivered efficiently and on time. The team works with various internal groups within Bloomberg as well as both business and technical contacts within our customers.
Our projects involve a multitude of proprietary and third party systems as well as a wide range of fixed income security types such as Cash Bonds, Money Market, Repo, Credit Default Swaps and Interest Rate Swaps. Sellside dealers integrate their pricing & trading engines with our platform via Bloomberg proprietary APIs. We also provide FIX & FTP solutions for trade reconciliation and allocations.
Buyside customers integrate their Order Management Systems with our platform via FIX to be able to stage orders onto Bloomberg and route them to various dealers for execution and allocation.The team also sets up workflows to various Clearing Platforms and Data Repositories such as the CME, LCH. Clearnet, ICE, DTCC and Markitwire.
- Project management : Ensures that dealer and customer etrading initiatives over Bloomberg are delivered efficiently and on time.
- Customer Service : Focuses on supporting our customers' needs.
- Process Efficiency : Follows the team's written procedures & gives feedback on how to improve them.
- Communication : Works well with both commercial and technical staff, within Bloomberg and within our customers.
- Knowledge of systems & workflows : Able to relate to a multitude of proprietary and third party systems as well as a wide range of security types and workflows
- Development : constantly learning as well as teaching others & updating documentation for the greater good of the team & department.
Key Skills / Experience required :
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of delivering Fixed Income etrading integration projects on time
- Knowledge of securities markets and the industry standard FIX protocol
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in major foreign languages would be viewed favorably
- Degree or equivalent
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **