Approach People - Account Director
|Location:||Dublin - Dublin Region, Ireland|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000|
- Name:Approach People
The role will involve managing a portfolio of clients to retain and grow existing accounts.
• You will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of high value Clients in Europe..
• Proactively manage and interact this portfolio of Clients to grow and maintain the business.
• You will identify opportunities for proactive discussions with the Client regarding his business, and provide recommendations as to how you may assist in achieving overall objectives.
• You will cross sell products and services to meet or exceed goals and targets.
• You will arrange face to face meetings with Clients on a quarterly basis or as required.
• Position has responsibility for the contractual health and well-being of relationships within your Client portfolio, including contract renewals for accounts and retention of the Client base.
• Day to day liaising with the production team to ensure each sale runs smoothly from sign-off to delivery, deadlines achieved and providing information to the Client.
• Manage Sales Order book, quotes, purchase orders.
• Communicate effectively with external suppliers, printers, logistics etc.
• Document all communication with Clients accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
• You will work to achieve set goals and targets to increase and maintain revenue.
Requirements for this role
• Fluent German and English is very ADVANTAGEOUS
• A minimum of two years previous Account Management or Client relationship management experience.
• Strong business acumen and commercial savvy
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, assertive individual, problem solver and teamwork oriented
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proactive individual who is capable of working on initiative and in a fast paced environment.
• Based in Dublin or willing to relocate to Dublin
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Ireland may apply.