People First - GERMAN and FRENCH speaking CLIENT SUPPORT
|Location:||West London - London, United Kingdom|
- Name:People First
- Code:Ger+Fr c/s
Skills: German and French, Client Support experience
Salary: £25k + benefits, 12 month contract, hopefully to go permanent
Location: Metropolitan line or about 30 minutes by train from Marylebone station to the North West of London in Buckinghamshire.
Our client, a leading company in the healthcare industry, is looking for a German and French speaker to join its client support team.
provide excellent customer service to our customers and distributors and subsidiaries. assist and support by processing and amending data and producing reports, quotations and contracts within the ERP system
Your Essential Responsibilities
. Provide an excellent customer service for customers
• Receive orders from customers and manage them in line with company policy and systems, following them to shipment to ensure a quality of service.
• Build up close relationships with customers and commercial partners to gain their trust and answer and respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of the logistics of sending specific products.
• Work as part of the team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Build effective relationships with Logistics and distribution where appropriate to understand the impact on customer service.
• Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
• Able to initiate and drive innovative growth projects.
• Produce and communicate quotations for customers, subsidiaries and distributors as requested and in line with their requirements
• Load data onto the ERP system, primarily pricing, contracts, customer records, licensing and freight options within the agreed timelines.
• Provide support, where necessary and able for the Customer Service team.
• Coordinating the data capture (e.g. Material master) and informing the relevant function.
• Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
• Support and advise Customer Service team with regard to data provided and required.
• Apply and learn from the knowledge proffered by the Centre of Excellence and Quality Assurance.
• Participate in development of the ERP data team, through meetings and other planned events.
1. Proven experience in a Customer Support/Services role.
2. Experience with managing multiple projects.
3. Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
4. Competent with Excel and Word
5. Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
6. Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
7. Excellent organizational and administrative skills
8. Attention to detail.
9. A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
10. Willingness to work as part of a team
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation. People First is a leading multilingual employment agency.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.