Enterprise Platform Sales Engineer, Cloud, APAC - Singapore
Our jobs website has moved! See all of our current job openings at www.google.com/jobs.
Add to job cart
This position is based in Singapore or Sydney, Australia.
The area: Enterprise
We've helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world to "go Google."Â As masters of cloud computing, the Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of "the cloud"Â and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with Google's philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
The role: Enterprise Platform Sales Engineer, Cloud, APAC
When leading companies decide to "go Google,"Â it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. But the Enterprise Sales team can't do it alone. Once educational institutions, government agencies and other businesses sign on to use Google Enterprise products to make their work more productive, mobile and collaborative, you come in. As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you assist fellow Sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaison with the Product Marketing Management and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Enterprise products.
As the leader in cloud computing, Google's Enterprise division delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, sales, marketing and support professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Enterprise team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for Google as it enters its second decade as a company.
* Prepares and delivers product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud Services value proposition using techniques to include white board & slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI response documents.
* Works with team to identify and qualify sales opportunities, identifies key customer technical objections and develops the strategy to resolve technical impediments to closing sales transactions.
* Makes recommendations on integration strategies, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing ?best practice? advice to customers.
* Works with the sales account team, customer support, product management, engineering and professional services to identify and resolve product problems and deficiencies affecting pre and post sales customer satisfaction.
* Travel more than 50% required to visit customers throughout APAC.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. In lieu of degree 4 years relevant experience.
* 5 years experience serving in the capacity of a sales engineer or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role to include working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
* In-depth knowledge of Cloud Platform technologies.
* Fluent in English
Add to job cart