Bloomberg is looking for self-motivated & detail oriented individuals to join our Fixed Income team. The qualified candidate will help us to expand our coverage within Fixed income, including the loans data product. You will manage relationships with some of the world's largest companies, vendors and underwriters. This individual will be responsible for analyzing and processing information on loans, providing market intelligence, initiating new coverage as well as product idea generation.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding written, communication, presentation and networking skills. Experience with financial statement analysis, depth of buy-side and/or sell-side relationships and a thorough understanding of the loan syndication process are a plus.
- At least 3-5 years experience in banking industry in highly preferred
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or relevant disciplines
- Experience working with Accounting/Financial Statements is desirable
- Knowledge in loan market is essential
- Ability to interact with players within the financial industry
- Excellent written, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Effective research and analysis skills
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products
- Industry sector specialization a plus
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **