A fluent speaker of any European or Asian language?
An achiever…………… who loves delivering results?
Someone who thrives in a fast paced working environment with exceptional team members?
Yes? Then read on
Veenus Hotels & Experiences (VHE) is the UK's leading provider of affordable experiential tours for international groups in the leisure and tourism sector. We operate a very energetic trading environment and book bedrooms in world class brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental and De Vere hotels………...and out of hours experiences in world renowned attractions.
We supply these packages to independent tour operators who serve their local communities and have an incredible 98% rebooking rate. We achieve this by sharing our special formula for success with our staff: our people are given the expert knowledge and contacts acquired from our 18 years’ trading to make our tour operator customers compete against their larger competitors.
VHE is looking for intelligent, motivated and resourceful individuals to take us through our next phase of expansion. Join us and be the person you want to be in 10 years..now!
You must be a minimum 2:1 degree holder and fluent in any European or Asian language and of course excellent in both spoken and written English. You must be eligible to work in the UK and located/willing to locate within commuting distance of our office in Windsor.
European Sales & Marketing Administrator required skills:
Applicants for this position must have:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Smart and professional business manner
• First-class customer care ethos
• Natural problem-solving skills
• High stamina to effectively operate in a fast environment
• Strong eye for detail
• Keen interest in overseas travel
• Keen interest in business and achieving results!!
Please note: This is not your average administration role - after our special training you will be expected to negotiate with our clients and suppliers as well as displaying the ability to work with an enterprising and entrepreneurial focus.
You will benefit from:
• an excellent working environment
• annual salary review
• discounts in luxury hotels
• discounts for leisure attractions including London theatre productions
• excellent scope for personal development
EUROPEAN LANGUAGES, ESPECIALLY FRENCH AND GERMAN VERY DESIRABLE.