Account Optimize Manager, Large Customer Sales - Beijing or Shanghai
This position is based in Beijing or Shanghai, China.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Account Optimize Manager, Large Customer Sales
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Optimize client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy.
* Improve the advertisers' individual ad and campaign performance.
* Build relevant, researched keyword lists and groupings and create/edit text for client advertising campaigns.
* Upsell other Google products.
* Respond to client inquiries by email, phone and face to face presentations.
* BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
* Experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product direct and/or offline), marketing project management, or consulting.
* Significant and relevant experience of consultative sales and account management in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
* Distinctive research, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business acumen.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to team development as well as excellent creative written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in English and Mandarin.
| View job cart