Lead Campaign Builder - Beijing
This position is based in Beijing, China.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Lead Campaign Builder
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Provide post sales services to newly acquired customers/accounts.
* Strategize and build new advertiser accounts from scratch.
* Develop and execute suggestions to help advertisers improve account performance and achieve their advertising goals.
* Create keywords, ad groups, account structure, and budget recommendations designed to tap account potential and add advertiser value.
* Work with Sales Representatives to proactively identify high-potential accounts/opportunities to expand campaigns or themes in strategic accounts.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 2 years of experience in advertising, marketing or media.
* Ability to drive increasing revenue quarter over quarter and exceed revenue goals.
* Proven track record of exceeding goals; Understanding of the online advertising industry.
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
* Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
* Fluency in Mandarin and English.
| View job cart