Technical Account Manager, Partner Solutions - Sydney
Our jobs website has moved! See all of our current job openings at www.google.com/jobs.
This position is based in Sydney, Australia.
The area: Product and Technical Sales Support
The Product & Technical Sales Support (PTSS) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Google's Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
The role: Technical Account Manager, Partner Solutions
Our relationships with external partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google's Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) makes that happen. PSO's Technical Account Managers are technology consultants and liaisons between our external partners and Google's Engineering, Product and Partnerships teams. In this role, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (like Wallet, Shopping/Offers). As the resident technical expert, you also work closely with the Partnerships team to monitor our products' performance for our partners, develop tools that address partners' technological and business needs and identify opportunities that scale and grow Google's partnerships business.
* Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
* Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner?s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
* Analyze and optimize the revenue flow of existing partners.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 2 years hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies.
* Excellent written and oral business communication skills
* Ability to work well in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.