TeleTech - Technical Support Representative - Dutch speaking - RELOCATION PACKAGE
|Location:||Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||£Salary + RELOCATION PACKAGE + BONUS + GREAT BENEFITS|
- Code:tlj - tt10
As a Dutch speaking Technical Support Representative you will be a supporting customers in both Dutch and English through troubleshooting with peripherals, gaming & audio devices, web cameras, security systems and Harmony remotes.
This position offers a three week training program to ensure our successful candidate becomes a product specialist within their particular field of expertise.
As a Technical Support Representative you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customers either by telephone or email. This will be a perfect opportunity to use your excellent customer service skills to ensure our customers are highly satisfied.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, target driven and fully focused on delivering results. Customer satisfaction, timely resolution and driving loyalty are at the heart of this role so you must be professional, confident, assertive and engaging when dealing with all potential and existing customers.
• Fluency in written and spoken Dutch
• Fluent English
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
We will highly value candidates with:
• Previous experience in a Customer Service / Technical Support role
• Experience in database / customer management systems including excellent attention to detail when inputting and collating information
• Experience of working to a high quality assurance standard within a target driven environment.
Total Reward package includes:
• Competitive salary + Generous bonus depending on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (includes flight + Up to 7 night hotel accommodation + mobility + Relocation advice).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• On site canteen
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
If you are relocating, we offer you a great package:
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to the cost of €150. Accommodation provided up to the first seven nights stay and mobility from the airport to the hotel. We also have relocation advisors who will assist you get settled, opening a local UK bank account and arranging a National Insurance number. We also give you a welcome pack with details on local estate agents, landlords etc to contact for your permanent accommodation.
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and has the cheapest cost of living in the UK!*
It has excellent restaurants, cafes, cinemas, shopping, leisure centres and sports facilities, theatres, galleries, arts and entertainment centres, pubs and clubs. And if you explore just outside Belfast you will find naturally beautiful walks, cycling, surfing, water sports, and much more…
Hear from our employees their experiences of moving to Belfast and working for TeleTech:
To find out more about Northern Ireland go to www.discovernorthernireland.com
* According to a 2011 Cost of Living ranking (http://www.mercer.com/press-releases/1420615)
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.