Media Sales Manager, CPG - Shanghai
This position is based in Shanghai, China
The area: Direct Sales Organization
Technology can transform the way companies interact with their customers, and the Direct Sales Organization helps the world's biggest companies to do just that. Whether we're working with corporations directly or partnering with advertising agencies, we create innovative advertising campaigns across a variety of our products. Our Sales teams of account managers, executives, strategists, coordinators and specialists are specialized in different industries and regions to ensure that our ads reach the right users and give our clients the most bang for their buck.
The role: Media Sales Manager, CPG
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders who guide our client sales teams to success. As a Sales manager, you lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions. You also work with the Sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers help their teams deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to exceed revenue and merchant growth targets across markets and verticals. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
* Target new CPG customers and develop strong relationship with clients and their marketing services agencies.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
* Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
* Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* A proven, successful track record of increasing company revenue through well-executed marketing efforts.
* People management skills, proven track record of mentoring and coaching team members.
* 8 years of experience in the industry, preferably in marketing, brand management, or advertising sales.
* Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
* Fluency in English and Mandarin.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
| View job cart