Bloomberg - German Speaking Reporter Opportunities
Employment Type: Permanent
Due to continued expansion, Bloomberg News is seeking Reporters to cover a range of beats from our German bureaus. The successful candidate must be able to perform under pressure to meet real-time deadlines, write market- moving headlines and breaking news stories on business and finance topics ranging from company earnings, market reports, news about mergers and acquisitions, covering the world of money in all of its forms.
You need to have the ability to identify stories worth expanding on, and work with the reporters on your beat to build on these stories. Overall responsibilities include attending press briefings and evening events, monitoring other media and writing spot news as well as feature stories.
- Previous financial journalism experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment is desirable.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent work experience is desirable as is a specific journalism qualification.
- You should speak fluent English and German.
- Ability to generate your own ideas and work independently.
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **