Company: Our client is one of Europe`s best known full-service providers of strategic customer management solutions. Founded 25 years ago, they provide services for every stage of the customer lifecycle, through a strategic platform that encompasses people, process, technology and infrastructure. They deliver solutions to their European clients in customer service and technical support in 16 languages, using the phone, Web, email and automated solutions.
Role: New positions have been created for a Danish speaking Customer Service Representative in the Belfast offices. The person in this position is responsible for providing the customer with support and solutions to their queries and also improving the company`s procedures to maintain customer satisfaction at all times. Their role includes,
- Supporting their customers and dealerships by responding to their queries regarding orders, shipment and deliveries.
- Delivering a service which is made easier by knowing the company`s technical products and their functions.
- Using customer feedback to continually improve products, procedures and customer service.
- Editing written and telephone customer transactions for business customers.
- Maintaining high quality standards when dealing with customer care, to achieve customer satisfaction
- Responding to customer calls, emails and queries in an appropriate amount of time without compromising quality.
- On occasions having to cross or up sell that would be of benefit to the customer
- Maintaining and updating the customer database
- Managing each problem that arises until it is resolved and improving work exercises to the best of your ability to achieve the best results.
Skills: The ideal candidate must speak fluent Danish and English. The candidate must be confident, highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to form strong lasting relationships with dealerships and customers and possess excellent communicational skills both verbally and written. Previous experience in customer service, preferably providing customer support via calls and emails and administration experience are required. Basic IT skills such as the use of Microsoft Office, databases and the internet are required. Multi-tasking and organisational skills and the ability to identify solutions would be a benefit.
Gains: This is well known company with excellent career potential. They are providing you a chance to develop and succeed within their company. If you would like take this opportunity, contact us.
Ireland+353 1 6854448