TeleTech - Customer Service Representative – Different languages required
|Location:||Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, BT15 2GQ|
|Languages:||Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech|
Belfast, United Kingdom GB
Our client, a leading automotive company, is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone dynamic and friendly with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has excellent attention to detail, communicates well verbally and in writing coupled with an excellent telephone manner. Previous experience in a similar customer service or administration role would be beneficial. We are looking for applicants who are comfortable cross-training, have an assertive approach and enjoy multi- tasking. To succeed in this role you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We are a small friendly team, and with a culture of promoting from within and operations in over 17 countries the opportunities are endless.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
In supporting the Client you will act as a Brand Ambassador and will be the first point of contact for our customers and dealerships in responding to telephone and email queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. At times there may be an opportunity to cross or up sell that would be of benefit to the customer and we would equally recognize the importance of this.
Skills and Specifications
• Excellent people skills and the ability & interest to develop great relationships with our customers and dealerships
• Experience in telephonic and email customer service
• Ideally proven experience in a customer service role
• A positive attitude towards learning new tasks and undertaking any systems training, adapting to change and multi tasking
• Experience of using databases
• Fluency in written and spoken Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian or Swedish
• Excellent Communication Skills and Telephone manner
• Proven Customer Service experience
• Fluent English
• 'Can do' attitude, initiative and genuine commitment to customer service
• Administration experience
• Experience of Siebel or equivalent database/s
Competitive Benefits Package
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package consistent with country statutory requirements, including:
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance
• Private Pension
• On site canteen
• Fair care scheme
• Life assurance
• Discounted SKY TV
• Eye Care Reimbursements
• Dental Plan
• 25 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Discounted local gym membership
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
• Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
Working for TeleTech can be summed up in one word… Opportunity. When you join our family you have the opportunity to do more, learn more, and be more than you ever thought possible. You will be part of one of the largest and fastest growing business process outsourcing companies in the world. You will learn what that is later, but the important thing to remember is that we're a people company, and as part of our family you will have the potential to take your career to exciting new places, because we will provide you with the training, support, and environment to succeed.
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, apply now and tell your friends to apply too.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.