ICSA Software Int Ltd - 1st Line Support - French + fluent English (German a bonus)
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, WC2B 6TP|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
- Name:ICSA Software Int Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit a full time 1st line product support technician to provide technical product support to our clients, including our European clients, over the phone and by email. This position is based from our head office in central London where our support function is based. As part of this role you will also be required to carry out training for clients and attend client sites to do product installations. It is essential that the successful
Key duties and responsibilities
• Answering incoming support-related queries; working as part of a team and taking an equal number of calls on the phone loop
• All issues should accurately be recorded and maintained in the Gateway system
• Respond to all support emails or voicemails as required, or as allocated to you by the Technical Support Team Leader
• Escalate any issues you are unable to assist with, or that are of a time consuming or complex nature, to second line support
• Deliver training sessions (in French and English) either at client sites (some travel may be required), from the London training institute or via remote session
• Product installations on client sites as required
Skills and experience
• Previous experience working on a help desk or in a client-facing customer service environment is highly desirable
• The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, or equivalent
• Self-motivated and confident dealing with external clients
• French speaker is essential as is fluent English. German would be an added bonus but not essential
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
Working Conditions: Your working hours will be 8.30 to 4.30. You may on occasion have to work additional hours, including cover on bank holidays. You must be willing to travel as you may be required to travel abroad for client training and installations.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter using the 'apply' button below.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.