Job Title: Inside Sales Internship
Required Language: German
Report to: Contact Centre Supervisor
Location: Dundalk, Co Louth
Overview of Role:
Are you seeking an opportunity that will provide you with invaluable skills, impactful work and real-world experience? You are the key contact for our clients and you are responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas.
You would support our day to day sales efforts, collaborate with our existing clients, maintain and update information in our CRM system, work on sales focused projects, learn the various parts of our business.
What we are looking for:
* Internship needs to be a minimum of 4 month
* Candidates must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
* All academic disciplines may apply
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Interest in Sales, competitive, goal-driven
* Achieve weekly individual sales targets
* Fluent German, strong English
What we offer:
* Paid internship
* Great commission structure
* Two weeks training
* Orientation assistance including accommodation assistance, opening a bank account, refund of flight costs
* Dynamic work environment - we value and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
About National Pen
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages , we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.