Technical Client Support Agent
Our mission is to provide the ultimate support experience through best-in-class service and innovative solutions, to allow partners to learn, grow and engage with the content aggregator.
Shift work and / or night work may be expected depending on changes in business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Support partners in a range of topics (video uploads, channel management, monetization, analytics and any product technical issues) with emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality
● Provide education on supported devices, new features and product updates
● Troubleshoot and help resolve technical issues in a friendly and accurate manner
● Collaboratively share feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
● Flag trends and potential global technical issues
● Escalate issues providing all the relevant information when required striving to resolve them in a timely manner
● Fluency in English plus excellent native-level written and verbal communication skills in language of support
● 2 years’ experience in customer support for said language (chat, voice, email) working directly with consumers (B2C)
● Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
● Excellent communicator:
o Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
o Ability to grasp complex and technical concepts and communicate them to a non technical audience in a friendly and easy to understand format
● Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt changes
● Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
● Significant attention to detail
● Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
● Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.