Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. AP Resolution Specialist , Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The AP Resolutions team is the Accounts Payable exception handling team of the R2P Solution Center stream of Requisition to Pay (R2P) department. The Accounts Payable Resolutions Specialist investigates and follows through AP documents that have either entered in a deviation status or are classified as aged/overdue or in dispute. The AP Resolutions Specialist makes tactical use of strong accounts payable, systems and processes knowledge to proactively address toward suppliers and Novartis business users the resolution of such cases until final resolution is achieved. This role requires a self-driven, resilient and motivated individual, with strong communication skills / intellectual curiosity and knowledge of Accounts Payable processes.
• Role model as senior specialist coaching and supporting junior team members of own team and/or other NGSC R2P teams
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes, drives productivity and continuous improvement, process changes and leading practices to have an efficient and effective AP Resolutions process
• Ownership over the given scope of service deliverables towards the quality and accuracy of process execution and documentation.
• Serves as deputy of Service Delivery Manager Solution Center R2P assisting team members, handling escalated issues and supporting smoothness of deliverables and customer satisfaction at all times.
• Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service approach.
• Interacts proactively with all functional areas of the NGSC to ensure appropriate accounting, financial reporting and compliance.
• Manage day-to-day activities and co-ordination with the team and stakeholders.
• Follow up on activities including delegations, reminders and reporting.
• Timely resolution of Invoices which have a price and quantity deviations and follow-ups including debit balances and supplier reconciliations.
• Supports sensitive processes ensuring seamless execution of the same, such as Supply Chain Finance
• Is responsible for the all-time alignment with local R2P CRM team, roadmap enablement, KPI target setting and performance monitoring for services provided out of NGSC
• Oversight of Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt and timely clearing of GRIR account.
• Ownership of month end reporting and coordination with the team towards the timely completion of Account reconciliations, NFCM steps and other reporting required.
• Professionally and timely responds to internal and external inquiries.
• Supports Customer Service stream by bringing open tickets to a resolution when on spot resolution was not possible.
• Supports the trainings and knowledge base of the R2P team by sharing best practices within the team and supporting wider Novartis internal stakeholder community (BPAs, PO owners, Cost Center owners and entity management) in timely resolving escalated disputes.
• Performs account reconciliation and Month End processes. Compliance
• Support the Service Delivery Manager Solution Center R2P in the documentation of processes, policies and procedures, which comply with Novartis and Finance Core standards
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor degree (Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred)
• Lean / Six Sigma Certified preferred
• English and German (written and spoken)
• 3+ years of experience in similar position in a SSC environment
• Knowledge of Accounts payable processes
• R2P / P2P processes and system solutions
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
• Customer service orientation, professional attitude, reliable
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.