Dutch/German Customer Escalation Representative (m/f)
We are Sitel. Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent.
We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
Our client is an American founded, multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
Their product lines include PCs and other computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, storage devices, networking products, software, printers, scanners, plotters and other imaging products.
We are looking for experienced customer service representatives to perform inbound support for escalated customer cases. Located in our central Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing both written and verbal support to special cases. The customer support and service business delivers support to consumers in the Dutch and German markets, both in warranty and post warranty.
• Respond to consumer complaints, issues and collect, research necessary information to provide a resolution.
• Utilize defined criteria and guidelines to reach the appropriate resolution for the customer.
• Follow up to assure resolution of issues and achieve closure.
• Analyze complaint/issue to identify root cause and make necessary recommendation for process changes.
• Customer Service – Act as a customer advocate. Listen and understand the customer’s needs and calmly lay out an expedient and logical solution.
• Adapts a personal style and approach to the customer in order to effectively communicate and resolve issues. Has a strong sense of customer advocacy.
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time customer service professionals to join our team and provide support to the Dutch and German markets. If you are Bilingual in Dutch/German and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
Your profile should include the following:
• Bilingual Dutch/German (C2 Level)
• Advanced English knowledge
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written
• Customer service experience
• Computer proficiency
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
• Time management skills
• Patient & highly empathetic
At Sitel we believe our staff are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees. Among the benefits of working with us are;
• Relocation package to Lisbon, Portugal
• Salary with monthly meal allowance, performance bonus and permanency bonus
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) and an English speaking Doctor on site
• Stable working hours Monday to Friday 8 hours per day (08:00 – 18:00)
• 22 paid vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
• A People First culture
• Great office location in Lisbon, Portugal
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: HIP/DEDU/TLJ.