SITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 1200 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
Currently we are recruiting for one of our most important clients in the field of Image/Video Software, Hardware and Editing, for the position of Inbound Assistant - Helpdesk, for the German market.
- High School degree
- Experience Target
Customer Care Experience
- Contact Centre Helpdesk Experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Email and chat support experience (Preferable)
- German-Deutsch- Native Speaker
- Excellent English Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Image editing knowledge
- Proficient in dealing with cameras
- Sales Aptitude
- Conflict solving qualities
- Base Salary + Meal allowance + Bonus
- Bonus will only start to be paid after 3 months at work
- Training will be fully paid by Sitel Portugal
- Full-time 8h/day between 7(am) and 8(pm) from Monday to Friday
- Workplace: Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private health insurance
- Training fully paid by SITEL and included in the work contract
- Career opportunities and good work environment
- Private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work
- We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon